Saturday, March 14, 2009


                                                                        

 











Today am free, am satisfied, and am at peace (I have not felt like this since way too long). I feel light …

What is happening to me? Why is everything around me reminding me of the color white and the word pure? Why am I feeling lonely? Since when people have started dressing up like ANGELS?

Why am I talking to myself? Why am not able to speak? Why does it feel like am walking on the clouds?

(Usually I have experienced the same feeling while flying but this aint a plane journey!!!)

Why is everyone around me oozing with warmth? Why do I feel like hugging everybody here? Why isn’t anybody sad? These questions started bombarding me as soon as I opened my eyes after a very sound sleep (I guess I was sleeping)……

After wandering like a lost soul I spotted an old friend of mine smiling from a distance (maybe he can help me)But it seems I have not met him for years (oh we must have lost touch in between )…and it feels great to see him again (we can always start off from where we left ) just look at the way his face is glowing ( he must be a yoga freak ) and what’s this thing over his head ? I still can’t remember how we lost touch (courtesy my current amnesia attack). These are the side effects of the hum drums of city life.

                                      As I was deeply engrossed in my thoughts someone gently patted on my back. When I turned around , to my amusement there was dad he had the same smile on his face as my friend had. DAD was looking as fresh as ever. (Wearing the same green t-shirt and blue jeans I had last seen him in)

I was thrilled to see him!! But again the same question started bothering me what happened in between why can’t I remember when did I last see him? Why does it feel like am meeting him after a 10 year long hiatus?

WOOF WOOF… Oh my dog was here too actually this is my first dog. Now that I have found him maybe I can make him friends with my latest one a daschund named MOSCO (wait if I had him why did I buy a new one and even if I did aren’t they friens  already).

I need to tell everybody that I have found back my dad, my dog and a long lost friend of mine. I could feel the heat rushing to my body. But then let me first exchange hello with my friend. I went up to him but words were not coming in my mouth. He had the same smile on his face. Suddenly my friend came closer to my ears and whispered the word WELCOME into my ears. I felt lighter after hearing this word. Surprisingly all my questions had an answer now and I knew where was I!

 

I was happy, content, and lonely and free and had the same smile on my face ……..

10 comments:

  1. No words to express! God bless you my dear!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hmmmmm . .. .
    Touched , this one really welcomes . . .
    seriously g8 job;
    keep going . .

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks very few people know this side of me .. U have been a beautiful witness of all this !!


    Love u :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Okie dokie Mr HELL ....

    u made my day :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow!!!...simply out of this world-where we all long to be!!!...Maya,you are really my angel!..love you!!!...thank you so much for such an amazing experience...although i have yet not reached that level,but you made me feel at home:)..keep writing and keep uplifting our spirits!..Hats off!!!..God bless!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nice welcome post girl.....looking fwd to read more of such posts frm ur side..keep going..god bless..

    ReplyDelete
  7. Baap-re... kya likh-thi ho tum. Have ya done a phd or something... Awesome work.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Good good good Maya! Excellent yaar! I'm very proud of you :-) Oops! Do I sound like an old man ;-) Really, very very nice post. I would like to know more about your this experience. Would be looking forward to more of you here :-) Keep going!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Never knew that you blog...Awesome Piece of writing...Keep it up..

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks a ton guys...........

    Happy Reading

    ReplyDelete