Wednesday, May 20, 2009

THE DOOR

The idea of penning down my thoughts on this subject came to my mind last week When destiny had it for me …. Yeah I will miss him till am alive. When I was going through that phase I was looking out for this door. If you’ll just sit back and relax you’ll find that all of us in our busy lives often greed for this holy door. This door has the answers to our untold questions this door has the power to relieve us from our miseries. But the matter of concern is that none of us know the way to this door. But we do have the holy vision of it. While reading this I would suggest you to close your eyes and think about your door. Every door is different. Mine has a huge bronze knocker and the wood is carved out artistically. Out of that aesthetic carves I can see the holy and pure light beaming in. Seems like the light is saying something to me. It is craving me into it. Am lured. I want to taste this pure cold Have you ever thought that every door has a story to tell...What does your door say? Think aloud my friend destiny is the author of your story. There are times when the curtain raiser of this story is flashed in your mind for a split second and by the time it sinks to your soul you get up and growl –“that was the worst nightmare of my life so far”. Was it really a nightmare or did you misunderstand it. For that split second when you were stuck in a no escape situation where you a part of a dream or was it a flash-forward of your story. The door was trying to communicate with you but you didn’t listen. The feeling of déjà-vu is nothing but the moment when your mind reminiscences the connection the door was trying to establish with you. The people who are close to you and love you will knock your door to be a part of your story and when they do knock the door tries to connect with us but we ignore the message and tag it as the worst nightmare. There have been 4 knocks on my door as of today. Always remember the day we close our eyes to sleep forever we’ll be knocking at the door. Behind the door we’ll reunite with the ones who had left us sobbing. It’s destined to knock at the door it all depends on when do u get the invitation for this CONFERENCE CALL.

           KNOCK KNOCK !!

1 comment:

  1. This is awesome... wow... it cant have been better than this...

    ReplyDelete