Friday, May 29, 2009

Being a girl.......

(Dedicated to all the girls I know !!)


I'm proud, sometimes loud, and I know how to have fun.     

I am who I am ,always staying true to myself.
Being a girl is awesome. Girlfriends share bubble 
gum, bear hugs, and lots of super-secrets.
My friends are like my clothes . . .
I can't have enough of them!

Being a girl is about letting loose and trying new things.
Wearing make-up, getting dressed up,
hair back, down, or up . . .
I am as unique on the outside, as I am on the inside.

Being a girl is really cool.
Open hearts, latest shoes . . .
I'm always going someplace special
with something important to do.

I am a girl in my heart, and I will be,
FOREVER.

Are You ?

1 comment:

  1. Nice one! (Biased!!) And one thing I like the most in your blog is picture selection! Girl, you are too good at it! :)

    ReplyDelete