Monday, May 25, 2009

Does Heaven have a phone number? 
Daddy went to Heaven,
but I need him here today,
My tummy hurts and I fell down,
I need him right away,
Operator can you tell me how
to find him in this book?
Is heaven in the yellow part,
I don't know where to look.

Maybe if I call him,
hewill hurry home to me.
Is Heaven very far away,
Is it across the sea?
He's been gone a long, long time
he needs to come home now!
I really need to reach him,
I simply don't know how.
Help me find the number please,
is it listed under "Heaven"?
I can't read these big big words,
I am only seven.
I'm sorry operator,
I didn't mean to make you cry,
Is your tummy hurting too,
or is there something in your eye?
                                                  

------ SAD SOUL 

No comments:

Post a Comment