Tuesday, May 26, 2009

THE BLIND DATE

It all started with a cup of coffee.. Hmmmmm….. My friends can vouch for the fact that I am a COFFEE-holic. I can sip coffee at any point of the day. I just need a reason to sip a cup of coffee. But am still searching for that perfect mix that perfect coffee. Every time I used to go out with friends to gossip over a cup of coffee it used to be a blind date between me and that cup of coffee(and often a disheartened one ) Anyways coming back to the topic guys I have found the new love in my life – “THE ICED ESKIMO”. Me and my friend (the cutest one) had freaked out to Café coffee day last year to discuss few assignments (obviously that was my idea). We were just going through their menu and that was the first time I saw ICED ESKIMO on the menu. Our eyes met and I knew we had something special. I still remember that feeling - it felt as if my eyes were stuck to that name. Like an innocent little girl I waited for the waiter to bring in my cuppa.While I was there with my friend it felt like I was on one of my blind dates and the waiting time was  to die-for. You know how it is while waiting for your blind date you first curses yourself for how could you let yourself in such a situation. What if he is fat or 30 years old or broke? And then you start praying that let him be the prince charming of your dreams and let him sweep you off from the floor and take you to the fairyland where you always wanted to go since you were 6 years old.

My to be prince charming or not was about to arrive. I had happened to (perhaps deliberately) looked at the waiter wrapping my blind date in a white lacy napkin. He came up to our couch and  silently lifted my to be from the tray and put it down on the table lying ahead us. Seems like my perfect date had arrived felt like he was looking at me and judging me.  I on the other hand was about to lift it and bring it close to my lips .The moment I sipped the iced Eskimo I knew it that the drink was meant for me . It was refreshing strong and cool. It had the right combination of coffee and milk just the way I like it. The mystery date was about to end and I had found my prince charming .  Yes I have found my coffee love . No other concoction of coffee can beat my hero. Now we are inseparable . I am in love with this heavenly formula. Lately I have been freaking out to CCD a lot the reason being LOVE – my new found love THE ICED ESKIMO. SLURP SLURP !!  

 

 

2 comments:

  1. Very true, I dont like coffee as such but ICED ESKIMO is really refreshing and a good formula :) Very well said. . ..

    ReplyDelete
  2. hehehehe who else can vouch for that except uUu

    ReplyDelete